User-agent: Google Allow: A Simple Guide to Medical Conditions: Best Yahoo Answer -My Doctor Said I Don't have a UTI but...?

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Best Yahoo Answer -My Doctor Said I Don't have a UTI but...?

Best Yahoo Answer

My Doctor Said I Don't have a UTI but...?

I went to the doctors yesterday and I took a urine test and everything looked fine. She said I didn't have a UTI, so I went home and drank cranberry juice like she said. I just woke up this morning and it feels like Iike I have to pee, but I don't.
Thanks.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

A urine test at the doctor should normally detect any Urinary Tract Infection. Drinking at least 2 liters of water is the best way to prevent any urine infection.

Source(s):

A Simple Guide to Urinary Tract Infection or Cystitis
http://kennethkee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Clicktale

Click and bookmark these Social Networking Bookmarks

Social Bookmarking bookmark at folkd

Labels

Is the medical Guide simple enough?

Ads by Adbrite